Sunday, April 8, 2012

Typical Sunday

So Elan woke up around 6, i illegally nursed him and then he slept until 9:30. Made me realize he did this before we found out he had AT/RT. Now nervous that it has grown back as big again. We still haven't heard about Proton. Want to be doing something proactive - esp. since it has been proved to do something!

We went to special talk today - Adam did a great job. Everyone in our congregation kind and sweet. Tough to see some as difficult for them to know what to say. I just wish they would just come up and say "hi" just rather awkward. One sister just looks at me with pity. I don't need pity, just love!

I still have this gut feeling that things will be OK. I know it won't last, just nice to have. We had so many awful things out of our control happen for 3 1/2 weeks at the hospital. Overdrive adrenaline. I seriously felt it would never end - nurses in and out every 2 to 4 hours for 3 1/2 weeks was really life altering. 

No comments:

Post a Comment