Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Interesting NPR interview

I only read about 1/2 of this but kind of explains some of what we are going through in better words than either of us would say.  All we can say is "thanks" to everyone for trying to be there for us!  As the interview says - the only thing that hurts is not saying anything.  We really appreciate all of you!

We had a few text messages back and forth from friends of ours that moved to China tonight.  Hard to be telling friends the news at this point - but so comforting to know they are there for us and praying too.



http://www.npr.org/2011/11/17/142466013/channeling-dragons-to-parent-terminally-ill-kids

Like I said - I only read 1/2 and it is late (and I was getting a bit emotional!) but thought I would share so everyone knows we are OK and want to live in the present. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment