Friday, May 4, 2012

Lots To Do and Good News!

So today was a family melt down.  My parents who have been so great at helping out with the boys finally cracked.  I actually made a hair appt for myself yesterday for today at 9:15... bad idea.  My mom left a note on our counter saying she couldn't watch the boys - of course Finn was a mess yesterday for them for 2 hrs while I was on campus and they were both overwhelmed.  When I say a mess - think a crazed overtired hungry kid... a bit much.  Elan had diaper rash from teething (yes, I know every pediatrician says that doesn't happen but does with my kiddos).

Well my hair girl was coming in early for me and I had to go.  Vania came to the rescue!  Finn had a super time with her dogs and Elan did too!  Good for my parents to have some time to themselves.  Just wish they would take care of themselves before breaking!

So while I was at the salon I get a text from Erik... it said that it isn't hereditary!!!!  So great as it could have been.  Of course it was a text and by the tenor I could tell it wasn't just sent to me... kind of annoying but not the point - we don't have to worry!!!

Then we had our friend Reeves and her two beautiful girls come and visit!  SO nice to see her!  She hooked me onto a blog that I just spent a full hour on...

http://www.100daysofrealfood.com/

Now we do try and eat like this but a good challenge to do!  Great recipes too!

Finn wanted Emery to play with her the whole time and she was a real trooper!  Reeves is just so great to be around - she even made us a freezer meal!

So Don and Shirley tonight... Finn is so excited!  He was upset b/c they are not bringing their moving truck.  Cute.  He had a balloon he was drawing on for them but it popped.  He was so upset and crying and said "now they can't come!" "the party is cancelled".  SO sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment